PreSN monitor Agreement
- KamLAND will make an effort to keep the SN monitor system running
properly in working order.
- KamLAND has the rights to stop this system at any time without any
given notice at its discretion.
- KamLAND will try to make the announcements of system downtime during
the scheduled events such as, electrical shortage, calibration work, and
so on; however, please be noted that we may not be able to announce all
the downtime events.
- Please register your e-mail address so that we can send you quick
announcements in case of system downtime.
- KamLAND has the rights to release the group's name and to reject your
registration requests at any times.
- KamLAND allows only one computer from each research group to access to our system. Also we make significance update every 15 minutes.
Please do not access to the KamLAND more than once within the same 15-minute period.
Responsibilities of Users
- Users must correctly understand that the significance is preliminary at all times.
- the limitations of KamLAND described in arXiv:1506.01175 must be well-understood as well.
- Users are only allowed to use the significance as an early alarm for nearby SNe.
- If users write papers utilizing our data, they must cite the KamLAND' paper (arXiv:1506.01175).
- Users must agree to the above policy.