Please follow the procedure below:
1. Uploading your own talk
This is the first choice.
A. For whom already has an account on http://ilcagenda.linearcollider.org
- Login to http://ilcagenda.linearcollider.org using the account.
- Find out your talk in TILC08 agenda at http://ilcagenda.linearcollider.org/conferenceOtherViews.py?view=standard&confId=2432
- Click on the "paper" mark at beginning of your talk title.
- Below the line "Add new material", select a type, then select a file you would like to upload.
B. How to create an account on http://ilcagenda.linearcollider.org
- Go to http://ilcagenda.linearcollider.org/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=243
- Click "login" at up right conner.
- You see the line "If you don't have an account, you can create ad Idico one here".
- Click the word "here" to get the account creation page.
- Fill out fields to create you account.
- Send the account name to us to enable you to upload file(s).
- Then, follow the section A.
2. Asking the conference office to upload your talk
If you are on site, find a student assistant assigned to the session (which should be easy to spot), and hand him your talk in USB memory. If you do not have a USB memory, the assistant will have one. Then, the assistant will go to the conference office to upload your talk. You could directly go to the conference office also.
3. If all fails, your notebook can be directly connected to the display: this, however, should be the last resort. In this case make sure to hand the talk to the assistant or to the conference office as soon as possible.
It is ultimately the responsibility of the session chair to make sure that all talks are uploaded in time.